!!CONGRATULATIONS!! DOUWLINA'S BOOK WINS THE MOONBEAM'S CHILDREN'S BOOK AWARD FOR ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES!
WAY TO GO DOUWLINA!!
There are two kinds of stories in the world: those that have sad endings and those that have happy endings. Douwlina’s story began with great sadness when she lost her mother to poachers, but it has a happy ending. From the time Douwlina was rescued, loving people - and even animals - have stepped forward to care for her.
- A children's book for all ages!
- Portions of the proceeds go to "Silent Heroes Foundation" and other organizations working to stop rhino poaching
- Learn more at http://www.thesilentheroes.org
- Written by Dira's Grace Borgeson
- Each book is signed by the author