This sleek, modern and graceful lamp is created utilizing the inner core of the Impala horn, and is the perfect accent lamp in any room. The clean lines of the acrylic base strikingly complement the curved ivory colored Impala horn core to form a beautiful and unique work of art.
Not only are Dira lighting products certified by Nature Conservation of South Africa, but they are also made from eco-friendly, sustainable resources.
21-22" tall from the base of the lamp to the top of the shade, varies slightly due to handcrafting and natural differences in horns; however, it is easy to make a matching pair
acrylic base: 6" x 6" square
shade: 8"T x 8"D x 12"L, oval
- handcrafted in the United States
- real Impala horn core imported from South Africa
- horn is mounted to a 1 inch thick acrylic base, with a sleek supporting brass rod
- 22" high from base to top of shade
- available with black powder coated steel rod or with a chrome rod
- UL Listed 3-way socket, harp & finial are brass finish
- natural linen shade
Each time you purchase a real wildlife product acquired according to the highest standards established by Nature Conservation of South Africa you are helping to support wildlife. Learn more . . .