Our South African artist extracts the core of two Kudu horns, polishes them and welds them end to end to form a gently flowing spiral to create an architectural and artistic anchor in any room. The horns are mounted on a round acrylic base and supported by a brass rod. The design and beauty of this lamp is simply stunning! Certified by Nature Conservation of South Africa.
- handcrafted in South Africa
- real Greater Kudu ram's horn core is a natural blend of ivory and cream colors
- two Kudu cores are hand welded end to end and mounted with a brass rod to an acrylic base
- also available in round base of African Wood
- UL Listed 3-way socket, harp & finial are brass finish
- Dira preferred shade is off white drum shade