A single, beautifully polished Kudu horn mounted on a square acrylic base forms the spiraling shape of this wonderful and unique light fixture.
Not only are Dira lighting products certified by Nature Conservation of South Africa, but they are also made from eco-friendly, sustainable resources.
- handcrafted in South Africa
- real Greater Kudu ram's horn is a natural blend of brown, grey and taupe colors
- horn is mounted on an acrylic base made in the USA
- no two lamps are exactly alike; however, it is easy to make a pair using similarly sized and colored horns
- UL Listed 3-way socket, harp & finial are antique brass finish max 150 watts