A single, beautifully polished Kudu horn forms the spiraling shape of this wonderful and unique light fixture.
Not only are Dira lighting products certified by Nature Conservation of South Africa, but they are also made from eco-friendly, sustainable resources.
- handcrafted in South Africa
- real Greater Kudu ram's horn is a natural blend of brown, grey and taupe colors
- horn is mounted to black, smooth, reclaimed African Sleeper Wood base
- available in round or square base
- no two lamps are exactly alike; however, it is easy to make a pair using similarly sized and colored horns
- socket, harp & finial are antique brass finish