Handcrafted by an artist in the bushlands of South Africa, this Dira Nguni horn necklace features an oval pendant hanging from a fine leather strand with an adjustable length. It is simple yet stylish and reflects a traditional African design. It looks fantastic layered with other Dira necklaces or with your own favorites, and adds an earthy, organic touch to your wardrobe. You'll find you can wear this necklace everyday. Arrives gift ready.
At Dira, we continually search for unique products of excellent and long-lasting quality that are created by artists residing in economically disadvantaged communities. We hope to serve as a vessel through which these gifted artists can expand market opportunities and improve their conditions. When you purchase any of our products you are partnering with us to help build hope and prosperity in the lives of these artists and craftsmen.
(also available in darker tones of black, grey and brown)
- size: adjustable choker to 26" drop
- handcrafted in South Africa
- Nguni horn pendant on adjustable tan leather with silver beading
- an earthy and natural blend of creamy white, ivory, tan, brown and beige
- each necklace is unique with no two exactly alike
- colors will vary slightly from necklace to necklace as it is a natural product