Rich in texture, style, culture and tradition yet full of contemporary sophistication, these pillows will add warmth and distinction to your space. A variety of earth-toned colors are used to create these beautiful tribal raffia cloth pillows made from the fibers of the raffia palm by the Kuba people of the Democratic Republic of Congo. The cloths are tradtionally used by the Kuba people as wrap-around dancing skirts and are truly works of art. Accessorize your office, bedroom or living areas with these exotic time-honored handmade pieces.
Roughly 23 x 23 inches square
- imported from Africa
- made by the Kuba people of The Democratic Republic of Congo
- shading and patterns will vary due to natural dyes and individual craftsmanship
- each pillow is one of a kind with no two exactly alike
- pillow sizes are approximate
- let us select pairings for you when available