African artists are known throughout the world for their unique and beautiful tribal print textiles. Dira has again selected a variety of these textiles including Kuba and traditional raffia cloth prints based on the highest quality craftsmanship and authenticity of each pattern. The earthy tones and materials that comprise these beautiful textiles and pillow cases illuminate any room, and will surprise you by their versatility.
The applique patterns of these square hand sewn Kuba cloth pillows will vary. Each pillow features hand cut and hand stitched appliques from Kuba artisans. Upon request, we can arrange a complementary grouping of colors and pattern when purchasing more than 1 pillow.
Roughly 20 x 20 inches square
- imported from Africa
- made by the Kuba people of The Democratic Republic of Congo
- shading and patterns will vary due to natural dyes and individual craftsmanship
- each pillow is one of a kind with no two exactly alike
- pillow sizes are approximate
- let us select pairings for you when available