Often referred to as the Velvet Kuba Cloth for its velvety appearance, this beautiful pillow is rich in texture and tradition yet full of contemporary sophistication.
Cut pile is embroidered onto a flat-weave cloth to form what is referred to as the most extravagant of the Kuba cloths. The earthy tones and materials that comprise these beautiful textiles and pillow cases illuminate any room, and will surprise you by their versatility.
Roughly 20" x 20"
We prefer a slightly larger pillow insert. Click here to add a 22" insert to your order.
- made by the Shoowa tribe of the Kuba people of The Democratic Republic of Congo
- shading and patterns will vary due to natural dyes and individual craftsmanship
- pillow insert sold separately
- each pillow is one of a kind with no two exactly alike
- let us select pairings for you when and where available